Sunday, August 21, 2011
Appeal For Probe By Karnataka Lokayukta
Nagaraja .M. R ,
Editor , SOS e Clarion of Dalit & SOS e Voice For Justice ,
# LIG-2 , No.761 , HUDCO First Stage ,
Laxmikantanagar , Hebbal , Mysore – 570017.
Honourable Minister for Education ,
Government of Karnataka ,
Vidhana Soudha ,
Honourable Sir ,
Subject : Harassment of Wife of deceased education department employee. Request for probe by Karnataka Lokayukta.
Smt. Bhavani .M.R. residing at # No.1443 , 3rd Cross , Coronation Road , Vijayanagara , Bangarapet , Kolar District , is the wife of deceased education department employee Late Sri Jagadeesha .S.
Late. Sri. Jagadeesha.S was working as a clerk in the Government High School , Hulibele , Bagarpet Taluk , Kolar District. He died due to heart attack on 31st May 2011. Till date Wife of deceased employee Smt. Bhavani.M.R. has not received Death benefit amount , KGID amount , Gratuity amount , neither Family Pension. Neither they have given direct appointment in government service to Smt. Bhavani. How a lonely woman with two little kids can look after her family , feed her children , take care of kid’s education.
When she asked higher authorities for sanctioning of those pending dues to her , The authorities are weaving a story that the deceased Sri . Jagadeesha.S has misappropriated government funds. The authorities are bringing outsiders to office & they are vulgarly abusing the lonely distressed lady and even attempted to manhandle her. The officials & outsiders are pressurising , forcing Smt. Bhavani to give blank signed cheques , blank signed white sheets to them. Smt. Bhavani has repeatedly requested the higher officials to conduct a thorough enquiry into the case of alleged misappropriation of funds and to find the culprits. But the officials are not caring to act as it will bring out into light all the officials involved in the crime.
Hereby , I do request your kindself in the interset of justice & equity ,
1. To Sanction all the pending dues to Smt. Bhavani.M.R. w/o deceased employee Sri. Jagadeesha.S.
2. To sanction family pension to Smt. Bhavani.M.R.
3. To provide direct appointment in government service to Smt.Bhavani .M.R. on compassionate grounds.
4. To order for probe by Karnataka Lokayukta / COD into the whole alleged case of Misappropriation of government funds , so that all the high & mighty officials involved in the crime will come to light.
5. To provide safety & SECURITY to Smt.Bhavani.M.R. , from officials & outsiders who are vulgarly abusing her , threatening her , forcing her to give blank signed cheques , blank signed papers.
Once again I do request your kindself for action at the earliest , in the interest of justice & equity . Thanking you.
Date : 21.08.2011…………………………………………Your’s Sincerely,
Place : Mysore…………………………………………….Nagaraja.M.R.