My sufferings began hand in hand with my crusade. I have raised various issues of social concern from time to time at the appropriate levels, one of those is LATE P.M. RAJIV GANDHI ASASSINATION CASE. where-in only the tools of the conspirator's were punished where as the conspirators are roaming free. i have raised this topic of inequity , travesty of justice and sought a fair, proper enquiry& trial , at various forums. but to no avail.
the conspirators were disturbed by this and tried to silence me by threatening me, physically assaulting me and even made attempts to murder me. they prevented me from appearing before the JAIN COMMISSION OF ENQUIRY. they even manipulated the recruitment systems to deny me the appointments in R.B.I.CURRENCY NOTE PRESS MYSORE, P.E.S. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING MANDYA, N.I.E MYSORE , District Court Mysore & Illegally snatched away my job in RPG Cables Ltd , Mysore . they even tried to silence me by forcibly closing down my newspaper publications THE TESTUDO & VOICE OF CRUSADER.
my appeals for justice resulted only in police enquiries. the central intelligence bureau(I.B.) state intelligence & state police personnel enquired me exhaustively number of times, but they never did enquire the powers that be. any way these people don't have practical powers to enquire such people. the highest constitutional functionaries who can order a proper enquiry, trial are keeping mum inspite of repeated appeals. probably they are acting under the directions of conspirators. thereby they are not only covering up the crime, they are actively sponsoring terrorism , but are also violating my fundamental/human rights & obstructing me from performing my fundamental duties as a citizen of india.
hereby , i do request you to protect my fundamental & human rights and to facilitate me to perform my FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES as a citizen of india.also, i do request you to give me information about following cases ,it's final reports& it's action taken report.
1.the roost resort scandal involving karnataka high court judges.
2.the scam of gem cutting & polishing units in mysore set-up under VISHWA self-employment scheme.
3.the murder of under-trial,TADA detenue mr.arjunan(forest brigand veerappan's brother).
4.the murder of journalist mr.satyanarayan near mysore.
5.the murder of ex-minister mr.nagappa near mysore.
6.the amount of ransom paid by state governments of karnataka,tamilnadu & the union govrnment and the general public to forest brigand veerappan during all kidnap episodes (including movie star rajkumar's).the role played by facilitators.the contents of all cassettes sent by veerappan to governments & vice versa.
7.the final report of justice a.j. sadashivas's committee which enquired into atrocities & human rights violations committed by police,special task force(S.T.F.) on the innocent tribal people of M.M.HILLS.
8.the report of past district magistrate of mysore mr.T.M.vijayabhaskar about the land scam in & around mysore.
9.even in developed countrise like U.S.A. & U.K. mal-handling of radio-active materials takes place now & then, which in itself constitute nuclear disasters on small scale.refer the DECCAN HERALD (12/10/03 to18/10/03).in india how many cases of mal-handling of radio-active materials have taken place? no public knowledge.in the back drop of corrupt,negligent,hush-hush,buck passing work culture in most of the government service in india, i do want to know how safe are we the mysoreans from the processing & storage of radio-active materials at M/S RARE EARTH MATERIALS PLANT,yelwal,mysore? in the past there were media reports about damages caused to the human beings ,the environment by the same organisation M/S R.E.M.P. & it's sister concern M/S URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED(U.C.I.L.) at kerala state & at jadaguda ,orissa state respectively.even some of the insurance companies like M/S.metlife india insurance co.,don't cover the risk of health damages ,death due to nuclear hazards.in such an event who will bear the cost of compensation?how the quantum of compensation is calculated?give me information about the safety measures taken by M/S. R,E,M.P.mysore & the compensation pay sructure and the safety measures being followed by all agencies dealing with radio-active materials.
 Quattrocchi influence with Rajiv and Sonia Gandhi
|“||Around 1974, Quattrocchi was introduced to Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi by an Italian named Mr. Molinari. Then Mrs. and Mr. Quattrocchi started visiting Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi. Children of both sides were frequent visitors to each other. At that time Rajiv Gandhi was a pilot in Indian Airlines; Italian food and other gifts were also being exchanged between them. Quattrocchi thus became very close to Rajiv Gandhi and his wife.|
|“||From roughly 1980 to 1987 - Indira Gandhi's final years and Rajiv Gandhi's honeymoon years - Quattrocchi had the Midas touch. No deal was refused to him. "It was understood," remembers a Congressman from the original Mrs G's days, "that a fertiliser contract meant Snamprogetti. That was considered the favour to Sonia and Rajiv."|
|“||V.P. Singh, Finance Minister in the Rajiv Gandhi Cabinet, has stated that Quattrocchi had sought appointment with him on a number of occasions but he did not give him any appointment. Rajiv Gandhi then asked him to meet Mr. Quattrocchi ... The link between the public servants, politicians and Quattrocchi looms large in these deals. The award ofJagdishpur Fertilizer Plant to Quattrocchi, changing earlier decision for SPIC, is a clear case.|
- 1981: the five Alibag (Thal Vaishet) plants from RCF, four Kribhco plants in Hazira, as well as the ONGC gas pipeline in Hazira.
- 1983: National Fertilisers Limited's (NFL's) plant in Una and two plants in Guna.
- 1984: IFFCO's three plants in Aonla.
- 1987: Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited's two plants in Kakinada.
 The Bofors Scandal
|“||After 17 years of abuse and vilification, it's a special moment today for me and my children, Rahul and Priyanka.|
 De-freezing of accounts
|“||Mr Datta conveyed his instructions on behalf of the Government of India, the Ministry of Justice and the Central Bureau of Investigation that no useful purpose will be served by maintaining the Restraining Order dated July 25, 2003, as there is no longer any reasonable prospect of the case against Mr Quattrocchi proceeding to trial.|
 Arrest in Argentina
- Late January, 2007: Ottavio Quattrocchi, despite having a warrant from Interpol in his name, takes an Alitalia flight from Italy to Buenos Aires, where he spends a few days, before proceeding to visit the Iguazu Falls. This area is a prominent tourist attraction, but is also a drug and terror alert region.
- February 6, 2007: At Iguazu, Quattrocchi goes over to nearby Brazil but is detained at Iguazu airport on his return on the basis of an Indian arrest warrant for "Falsification of Documents", later shown to be illegal by the Argentine court that tried Quattrocchi.
- February 8: Interpol informs CBI about Quattrocchi's detention
- February 13: The CBI responding to the Indian Supreme Court on a matter relating to money withdrawn by Italian businessman Ottavio Quattrocchi, does not mention the fact of Quattrocchi's detention. CBI admits later that it had this information at the time. Agency director Vijai Shankar is facing contempt of court charges in the matter.
- February 23: CBI releases a statement about Quattrocchi's arrest in Argentina:
- February 24: The opposition party Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) claims that this late release of information was orchestrated by the Congress government to avoid embarrassment to Sonia Gandhi during the ongoing state elections in Punjab and Uttaranchal.
- February 26: Quattrocchi released on bail. It appears that the CBI/India was not represented in the matter. On the other hand, the Italian government supported Quattrocchi, with the Consul General of Italy being himself present in court.
- March 2: The CBI sends a team to fight the extradition case coming up for which papers need to be filed by March 7. An English speaking lawyer is appointed by CBI.
- June 9: The request for the extradition of Ottavio Quattrocchi is rejected by the court of El Dorado, Argentina on three counts: 1) The 1997 arrest warrant which specified as a motivation, "falsification of documents" was deemed to be illegal and based on an unsubstantiated accusation, 2) The 1997 arrest warrant had in any case been "used" by the prior arrest of Quattrocchi in Malaysia, 3)Arrest warrant and court order issued after the arrest of Quattrocchi, on February 23, 2007 was deemed to be arbitrary. The detailed judgment commented that "the CBI's request was not backed by ample judicial documents". In a final blow to the CBI, the investigative agency was also to pay the legal fees of Quattrocchi.
 Allegations re: Massimo Quattrocchi
 Damage to the Congress Party
 Interpol removes the red corner notice
Sorse of the story hear By :- http://blogs.ibibo.com/ViewComments.aspx?blogid=3c849c43-7793-4455-831c-37f1e8f84ef6&mid=811ff191-26ba-4157-9dea-951460e7e3fc
Munnetra Kazhagam, DMK Leader
India’s Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam party (DMK) and its leader Karunanidhi who is the chief minister of Tamil Nadu came in for strong criticism in the interim report of a retired judge who probed the circumstances leading to the killing in 1991 by an LTTE female suicide bomber. Indian officials blamed the killing on Sri Lankan Tamil Tiger terrorists, who the judge said had received support in the past from the DMK.